We prefer you submit routine maintenance requests through your resident portal. Please login in and follow the prompts. If you do not have a login password for your resident portal, please click here.
After Hours Emergency Maintenance can be reached at (734) 668-1100
Emergency Maintenance Calls are Limited to:
- Fire – Call 911 first!
- Flooding/Frozen pipes (Do not ever turn your thermostat below 60 degrees, even if you leave for break!)
- Leaks that cannot be easily contained until the next day’s business hours
- Clogged toilet (If only 1 toilet in apartment)
- No heat, no water, no electricity (call DTE (800) 477-4747 for power outages)
- Refrigerator malfunction
- Gas leaks (call DTE (800) 477-4747 for gas leaks)
- Lockouts (There is a fee for after hours & weekend lockouts; see your lease agreement)